Wednesday, May 18, 2011

BFG: Star Wars - New Fighter, Bomber and Attack Craft Counters

Hey Folks,

Quick post.  I was quiet at work today so did these up:


These are 20mm by 20mm, same as the BFG fighter icons (IIRC, and I hope I do!).  They are Icons I have ripped of the net and plugged into Publisher.  I then used the "fill effects" to plug in the star field background to varying degrees of success.  I have tried to stick with the same ratios as BFG with 5 craft to a  fighter squadron, 4 for bombers, and 3 for assault boats. I plan to stick them to black card stock and cut them out.

The Rebels get 16 Y-Wings for Bombers, 16 A-Wings as Fighters, 8 B-Wings as Assault Boats and 8 X-Wings as "Resilient" Fighters

The Imperials get 16 TIE Fighters, 16 TIE Bombers, 8 "Lambda" Class Assault Boats and 8 Tie Interceptors as "Resilient" Fighters.

Feel free to print the photo above (click on it for full size) for your own added Star Wars flavour counters.

Cheers
Jason

3 comments:

Jamie said...

They look cool. One 'geeky' point: I would not class a Tie-Interceptor as a 'resiliant' fighter. Faster, more guns, better turn, but not any tougher. Tie-defenders and Tie-advanced on the other hand...

By the way, the first wave of ships (Brigade) has apparantly arrived!

Cheers

Unknown said...

I couldn't find a good image of a tie defender, lets just say the interceptor gets the save because they are awesome at dog fighting.

Yay for ships arriving!

The Angry Lurker said...

Thanks for that.