Friday, July 2, 2010

Welcome to the Madness...

Hi Folks and welcome to my Blog on Wargaming, Painting, Modelling and all things gaming related.

I am a prolific (some would say mad) Painter and Modeller of Wargames Armies. I love to game too but dont tend to get out as much as I would like. I have been gaming and building my "man barbies" for about 15 years now so I have picked up a few tricks on the way. This Blog will be a way for me to help share my creations and I hope that my fellow gamers can take something to help them with their dollies too.

Its also a great way for me to keep track of things myself. I have a slew of posts spread across multiple forums with the various army projects I have started and (sometimes) finished. I will re-shooting the armies I have finished and posting them here so I can have a photo record of them in one place. I will also try and find pictures of my previous work which has been sold on and the various commisions I have done as well.

I am looking forward to this, I hope you like the ride too. :)

Cheers
Jason

No comments: